BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

ART CARD


I had a bit of a play with my painting this evening.I printed it and then handpieced the first card together using that wonderful theatre background from Cemerony Share-Thanks Julie!Then I thought hmm it needs a bit more so I uploaded it to picnik. added a few stickers and effects and Voila!Love the outcome..The title be inspired comes from me wanting to try anything and everything at the moment.I just can't get enough ART . Thanks for stopping by girls,I have been creating a few xmas cards will upload when I have a little more time

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! Chris, you are totally on a roll! I LOVE it! So wonderful to see you so clearly inspired...what fantastic art you are creating :) xx

Julia said...

This is fantastic art! I love it.
Thanks so much for mention my freebie blog.

Deer Jane said...

I really love this!