BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To start things off there is a wonderful new Sketch up at ScrapwithV hope you can join in.Here is the sketch and also my take on it.I really enjoyed this one and it is so suited to a girl or boy layout.Make sure you checkout what the rest of the DT girls have come up with.,so inspiring!

I'm not much of a  party goer so I spent last night watching videos.I did however see the New year in.Hope you all had a wonderful evening and look forward to sharing  this next one with you all.

5 comments:

ann said...

Happy New Year !!!!!
and I look forward to your cyber company in 2011 xxx

ann said...

Hi Chris there is something on my blog for you xx

Lisa said...

hello i have a blog award on my blog for you if you would like it.
hugs
Lisa

Photography said...

Happy New Year Chris!! I like this layout it looks really good :-)

Peta's Blog said...

awesome page Chris! I think I might have a go at this one, it wont look as good as yours though haha :o)