BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

RETRO ATC

I recently joined a swap over at scrapnartjourney. The theme this month was RETRO.I found this one a little difficult as I really wasn't sure what to do..I had chosen a combi van image off the net but Angie had done a very similar design to what i had thought about with a VW image so I decided to go HIP.I started by painting my card with lots of really bright colours,then I coated with white paint and drag the end og my brush through to do the flowers.After it had all dried I outlined with black permanent ink and added the green and yellow and pink outline with Tombow water pens..I was aiming for out there,and I think I sort of accomplished that. The theme next month is Abstract.If you'd like to join in just pop on over to Angies blog for the sign up.

7 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Chris, I think you've captured the "retro" them really well!!! You just can't go wrong with huge flowers and go-go boots!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

ann said...

Well Chris you certainly accomplished the Reto theme..!!!
Fab ATC xxx

amanda73 said...

wow wow, this is amazing chris, very 70s, love it

Jenny said...

Really groooooovy! I wish I'd been around when this fashion style was in!! :)x

Robin said...

This is great..I love the hip and retro style....Maybe Ill check out that abstract theme...sounds fun..! Thanks for visiting...Have a great day..!

Kerri said...

great work Chris!
love the colours and the image you used! x

Ness said...

love your retro ATC Chris. Love Ness xx